Before we get into our favorite travel books, we wanted to talk about the camera we have used to capture memories this summer. This small, compact camera has tons of settings for the more experienced photographer, and a fabulous auto setting for novices. It grabs images at 24.3 megapixels.
Now, on to the books. We are planning a trip to Patagonia and have read various books to prepare for the journey. Below are a few we recommend.
- In Patagonia (Penguin Classics)
- Lonely Planet Trekking in the Patagonian Andes (Travel Guide)
- Adventures in Patagonia: A Photographer’s Journey through Torres del Paine
Most travelers know Lonely Planet is an excellent resource for travel guides, but they have also started publishing travel photography books. The one pictured above and listed below is one of our favorite resources. The second one serves as motivation for travelers wanting to expand their photography portfolios.
- Lonely Planet’s Guide to Travel Photography
- One Planet: Inspirational Travel Photography from Around the World
What are some of your favorite travel books? Are there any new ones you are reading this summer?