We love finding new travel writers, bloggers, and photographers. Don’t you? If you follow us on Instagram, you saw our post about four accounts to follow. If not, they are below with some other links we love.
- Christine Ballisty, a photographer from Sacramento. Her fantastic shots of the coast inspire us to explore as much of California as possible.
- Zach Everson, a freelance writer, based in D.C. You’ve seen his work in Condé Nast Traveler, Eater, and USA Today. We love his shot of Vienna pictured above.
- We can never get enough of Nicki and Meagan’s travel posts on Passports and Pommes Frites. How gorgeous is their shot of the Grand Palace in Bangkok?
- Make sure also to check out Melissa, currently in Orange County, who runs The Jetsetters Guide. We love her photo of Shoshone Falls.
- We love this story from Florida journalist Graham Brink, who rode his bike 800 miles across the Sunshine state alone.
- This story on traveling to Cuba.
- We are visiting the Sequoia National Forest this weekend and found this guide pretty helpful in planning our adventure.
- We love all the hike guides from the team at Modern Hiker.
- We enjoyed visiting Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park and recapping it for the blog. Check out the post here.
- With the Supreme Court ruling tons of great posts like this one have popped up about great wedding locations for gay couples.
What are your favorite articles this week? Tell us in the comments below.