We love finding new travel writers, bloggers, and photographers. Don’t you? If you follow us on Instagram, you saw our post about four accounts to follow. If not, they are below with some other links we love.
- We loved meeting the team behind Food Travelist at TBEX last month. Based out of Chicago, they specialize in finding hidden gems in the U.S. like the food in Carmel, Indiana.
- Andrew Ramdat, the 28-year-old photographer from New York, creates captivating visual pieces like this pink horse.
- Adventurer Mimi McFadden captures stunning shots from all over. We liked this one shot in Australia.
- Don’t miss the delicious and fun adventures from Two Birds Travel.
- Check out this travel competition round-up from Fottles Travels.
- The season of thanks and giving is the perfect time to find new charitable organizations. We love Girls Inc. based out of Atlanta.
- This is a great end of the year post – How to Achieve Your Biggest Goals By the End of the Year.
- AFAR always has interesting content like this slide show –18 Unusual Museums Worth Traveling For.
- This post from travel blogger @RebeccaWanderlusting has us wishing for a long weekend in Memphis.
- How to enjoy New York on only $25 a day from the folks at Travel + Leisure.
What are your favorite articles this week? Tell us in the comments below.