We love finding new travel writers, bloggers, and photographers. Don’t you? If you follow us on Instagram, you saw our post about four accounts to follow. If not, they are below with some other links we love.
- We loved these photos of Lake Moraine, Canada from Vanessa Cei.
- In September, we are visiting Canada, so we are a bit obsessed with finding cool places to see on Instagram, including these shots of Vancouver from Micki and Charles of The Barefoot Nomad.
- Sticking with our Canada theme, we loved Lesley Mirza’s shots, including the ones on her train trip from Vancouver to Banff.
- If you don’t already follow Emily Thomas you should consider it. Her shots and small stories on exploring nature are always motivating.
- We love this book review on ‘To Live and Dine in L.A.’ and can’t wait to visit the exhibition in the next few weeks.
- One of our favorite bloggers, Lark & Linen, always has the best recipes, including this one for strawberry rosé sorbet.
- Don’t miss this article, Packing Hacks From Travel and Leisure Editors.
- If you are looking for a new book, check out this list from Just a Pack, Books That Inspired Us to Travel the World.
- We love these stunning coastline photos in Best Queensland Island Escapes for Small Budgets.
- We haven’t been, but Hayo Magazine has a great piece on 10 Must-See Places in Ethiopia.
What are your favorite articles this week? Tell us in the comments below.